deadline monday november 25
please read and agree to all information below before submitting your application:
- I agree to put the necessary time and energy into this performance.
It is a requirement that all performers attend at least 2 Tease Studio classes/week at a minimum.
- In agreeing to perform, we also ask that you be present for the performer pre-party/showcase dress rehearsal on Friday December 13th, 6:45pm at Tease Studio. Please do not commit to performing unless you are able to come to the dress rehearsal as well. This rehearsal is hugely effective for fully preparing everyone involved to be 110% ready for the show…but is only effective if everyone is present. For this rehearsal, please: be on time, be fully in costume and plan on staying through the very end.
- The Santa Baby Ball will be held on Saturday, December 14th at 7:00pm at Suite 200.
Each performer will receive 1 GA ticket for a guest.
- I understand that this performance is at a public venue and that all “parts” must be covered sufficiently. Tease strongly recommends “doubling” up on bottoms. Tease management will be reviewing and approving all costumes at the dress rehearsal. If you have any costume questions, please let us know!
- I understand that the student showcase may be photographed and videoed. By agreeing to this performance and signing below, I agree to be photographed and videoed and allow Tease Studio to use this footage. If I have specified a “stage name” above, Tease Studio will only use this name in reference to me.
- I agree to perform at the Tease Studio student showcase on Saturday, December 14th. While Tease Studio understands that injuries, illnesses and emergencies do come up, I agree to commit to this performance, unless there is an uncontrollable emergency situation preventing me to perform. I understand that my presence & performance is being planned & counted on, programs are being printed – if I change my mind regarding performing, it will disrupt the showcase. I understand that if I choose to not perform after the November 25th deadline, I may not be invited to perform in future showcases.
Your music is one of your most important elements of your performance. It is crucial to your performance that it is turned in on time so that you can be confident it will be played as you need it to be. The strictness of this music policy is to assure that music is prepped correctly for all performers.
Please take the delivery of your music seriously so that you can be confident upon stepping on stage.
After November 25th, you will be emailed a link to the showcase dropbox account to upload your music for your performance. Any music not received (in the format described below) by Sunday December 1st will be considered a forfeit of your spot as a performer in the show.
- Music choice may not be changed after it is submitted.
- Please plan your performance to be between 2 min 30 sec and 3 min 30 sec. The time limit is set because of venue and show restrictions. Please plan the stopping point of your song to happen in a place that makes sense for your specific song (ex – at the end of a chorus) – we would be happy to help you decide on what a good stop point for your specific song would be. Your music may be faded by the DJ with your provided cues. If you would like it professionally cut or mixed, that service is available beginning at $25. If you are interested in this service please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please title your music in the following way:
FirstNameLastName_Title.format (ex JenKaminski_Bulletproof.MP3)
By submitting the below performer agreement, I acknowledge that I have read, understand and agree to all of the above.