Upcoming Single & Series Workshops
Although we have a set schedule of single classes, we love to offer specialized single & series workshops. Be sure to reserve your spot for these as soon as you have an interest - they fill super crazy quick!
- Learn and be guided in our 8 week Burlesque school towards creating your own routine and character!
- In this workshop you will learn the history of burlesque, musicality, working with props, clothing peels, choreography, and confidence! Create your own burlesque routine and be a start at our end of class show. Perfect for all genders, sizes, ages and levels of performers from fresh newbies to seasoned performers looking to up their style. Put together a brand new burlesque routine from start to finish, or take an existing routine and polish it up to a shine.
- Sunday 10/16 1230-230pm
- Sunday 10/23 1230-230pm
- Sunday 10/30 1230-230pm
- Sunday 11/6 1230-230pm
- Sunday 11/13 1230-230pm
- Sunday 11/20 1230-230pm
- Sunday 11/27 1230-230pm
- Sunday 11/4 1230-230pm
- Graduation Show 11/11/22
- Monday evening live streaming of Burlesque class for the series length, one private session with Georgia MayWake or Ashley Monroe, Photoshoot w/ 4 edited photos, and props for Group number included in the series.
- All for $899. *Open to all genders, orientations, and experience levels.
- www.teasemeburlesque.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on dates, payment plans or lessons.
4 week series
Wednesdays in October (10/5, 10/12, 10/19,10/27)
530pm - 645pm (75 minutes)
Location- 3270 Blake street, Suite 120
VIT $75 NONVIT $90
All bodies are welcome to come try a little rehab. This class is focused on your bodies natural mobility, maintaining healthy joints, and improving the range of motion.
A few highlights-
Increase Range of Motion.
Improve body awareness.
Injury prevention and rehabilitation.
Every week will be a focus on different areas of the body and how to combat strain.
*All levels welcome. Yoga mat and water is an absolute. Bring all the props you may use for your home practice. Questions about this workshop, email us at email@example.com