Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This membership agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into on the day of signature by and between Precision Dance, LTD (“Tease Studio") and the signee, (“Member” or “You”).
1. Membership Term- The initial term of your membership for VIT unlimited shall be for a period of three (3) months from the date of this Agreement. It shall continue in effect on a month-to-month basis until terminated in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement. This is a recurring membership and it the students responsibility to contact staff via email provided to cancel membership.
2. Membership Fees- Your first month fee is due upon execution of this Agreement. Thereafter, monthly fees are due on the same day of each subsequent month. Fees must be paid automatically by an electronic fund transfer (“EFT”) from a checking account, debit card or credit card. By providing your checking account, debit card or credit card information You are consenting to Tease Studio to automatically withdraw your fees as they come due each month. Your fee shall be based on the specific membership. The current fees for these memberships are set forth on the attached Schedule A. Tease Studio reserves the right to adjust its membership fees, services, offerings, etc at any time during the term of this Agreement.
3. Right of Rescission - You have three days after signing this Agreement to cancel your membership. To cancel, Member must inform Tease Studio in writing of his/her intent to cancel. Written intent to cancel can be delivered to Tease Studio in e-mailed form to email@example.com
4. Availability of Facility - Tease Studio does provide an “open facility”. Members may use the facilities and equipment only during scheduled sessions that they have registered for and only for the room or area that they registered for. Operating hours, class offerings and availability is listed on our website at teasestudio.com. Tease Studio reserves the right to change operating hours and/or schedules at its sole discretion.
5. Freeze Policy - Members may put their membership on hold, in one-month increments, for up to three (3) months per year for a fee of $10 per freeze request. Notice of freeze must be given to Tease Studio via e-mail only firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to the first day of the month to be frozen. Members will not be billed for membership during frozen months. Billing will resume automatically upon end of freeze.
6. No Show and Late Cancellation Fees –
Private lessons. A late cancellation will result in a $20 charge and a no show for private session will result in a $20 charge. You may cancel your private session twenty four (24) hours before your scheduled session time without a fee, but within this window there will be the late cancellation fee. A no show means if you sign up for your private session and do not show up for that class without notice.
Due to our class size limits and in order to be fair to your fellow students, we kindly ask that you cancel/reschedule a class at least 8 HOURS PRIOR to start time in order to keep the credit for your class if you are unable to attend. If you do not cancel within this period or if you are a no-show to the class, you will lose the class, as if you had attended (drop ins will lose the drop in purchased, punch card holders will lose the punch ,etc.). Unlimited monthly package holders (all unlimited passes whether promo or regular, all autopay monthly contracts) and all monthly auto pay members will be charged a $15 fee to their credit card on file per class missed. We unfortunately cannot make any exceptions to this policy. Unlimited members are required to have a form of payment on file for the late cancelation fees that they acquire. If there is not a form of payment on file the account will be charged and must be paid before attending another class.
Our cancellation policy applies to our private lessons along. We ask that you cancel 8 hours BEFORE the scheduled session. If late canceled/ no show for private session, it will be lost.
***Policies have been updated as of 3/30/2021 regarding cancelation fee increase and increase in cancelation window. These policies can change at anytime as needed and will be updated to clients via email and posting on website.
7. Termination of Agreement - You may terminate this Agreement at any time, for any reason, upon at least 30-days advanced notice. Tease Studio may terminate this Agreement immediately if You fail to pay your fees on time or breach any other provision within this Agreement.
8. Lost Articles - Tease Studio assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen articles. Lost and found articles not claimed after 30 days will be donated to charity or thrown away.
9. Smoking and Alcohol - Smoking is not allowed in any part of the facility and alcohol is not permitted anywhere on the premises. If you are caught in person or on surveillance bringing alcohol into the facility Tease Studio will terminate your membership privileges and be charged a fine of $100.
10. Responsibilities for cleaning space- You agree with entrance into the that you understand your responsibility to clean the space after use. These responsibilities were either shown in person or you watched the video of the mandatory cleaning procedures at time of sign up.
11. Code of Conduct - Tease Studio is committed to the health, safety and welfare of all of its members and staff and will not tolerate unreasonable, threatening, obscene, harassing, indecent, or illegal behavior. Engaging in such activity shall be grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
12. Damages - Member shall pay for any damages to Tease Studio property or equipment which results from his/her willful or negligent conduct.
12. Miscellaneous –
a. This Agreement along with the [Waiver of Liability form] previously signed by the Member, which is incorporated herein by reference, contains the entire understanding between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between them. The provisions of this Agreement cannot be waived, altered, amended or repealed, in whole or in part, except by a subsequent writing signed by all parties.
b. Member has read, and fully agrees to the terms of this Agreement and understands and agrees that by executing this Agreement (which contains a waiver, release and assumption of risks) Member has given up considerable future legal rights. Member has signed this Agreement freely, voluntarily, under no duress or threat of duress, without inducement, promise or guarantee being communicated to him/her. Member certifies and warrants that he/she is 18 years of age or older and mentally competent to enter into this Agreement.
c. If any portion of this Agreement is deemed illegal, void or unenforceable, then the remaining provisions in this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
By clicking on the “Accept” icon, You are effecting an electronic signature and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement just as if You signed this document in hard copy form.
I understand that it is my responsibility to consult my personal physician to determine my fitness to engage in exercise programs. I hereby affirm that I am in good health and capable of participating in the fitness activities conducted at Precision Dance, LTD DBA Tease Studio. I am aware that there are inherent dangers in exercise participation and the use of aerial equipment. I acknowledge and understand that such fitness activities involve a risk of injury, including a remote risk of death or permanent disability, which could result in severe social or economic losses. I am voluntarily participating in these activities and using the equipment with the full knowledge, understanding and appreciation of the dangers involved and expressly assume the risks associated therewith.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in activities at Tease Studio, I do for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and/or assigns hereby release, waive and relinquish any and all claims against Precision Dance, LTD, DBA Tease Studio, its officers, employees, agents and representatives, for injuries or damages to my person or property arising out of, or connected with, my participation in such activities. This release shall apply whether the injury/damage is the result of action, inaction or negligence on my part or on the part of third parties including other participants or Tease Studio trainers, employees, officers, agents and representatives.
I acknowledge that I have carefully read this release and fully understand that in participating in any of the activities at Tease Studio there is the possibility of physical injury. I represent that my participation in any program at The Pole POD is done so of my own free will and entirely at my own risk. I hereby certify that I am at least 18 years of age and competent to enter into this agreement.
PHOTO USE RELEASE FORM
I hereby grand and authorize Precision Dance LTD, DBA Tease Studio the right to take, edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, distribute and make use of any and all pictures or video taken of me to be used in and/or for legally promotional materials including, but not limited to, newsletters, flyers, posters, brochures, advertisements, fundraising letters, annual reports, press kits, and submissions to journalists, websites, social networking sites and other print and digital communications, without payment or any other consideration. This authorization extends to all languages media, formats and markets now known or hereafter devised. This authorization shall continue indefinitely, unless I otherwise revoke said authorization in writing.
I understand and agree that they materials shall become property of Precision Dance LTD, DBA Tease Studio and will not be returned.
I hereby hold harmless, and release Precision Dance LTD, DBA Tease Studio from all liability, petitions, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representative, executors, administrators, or any other persons may make while acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate.
I warrant that I am of the age of consent (18 years or older) and that I am competent to contract my own name. I have read this release before signing and I fully understand the contents, meaning and impact of this release.
If you have ANY questions on the above, feel free to contact us and we would be happy to discuss in greater detail.